Sonntag, 25. August 2013

Rittersport- my ONE and ONLY love !!



For a really really long time it was my biggest wish to go to the Ritter sport museum. My love to this brand grew when they did this amazing contest where I got a lot of t-shirts and fleece sweaters. But of cause the chocolate is really good to!!:) so I took my backpack and stopped in Stuttgart with no idea how I’ll get to the village Waldenbuch where the factory and the museum is located!!:) And I took the bus and the train and arrived safely at the museum. (But I think its way easier to get there by car. You can learn a lot about this brand like there history, or how they make their typical “quadratics, practice, good” chocolate. But the best thing is the SchokoLaden (chocolate shop) it’s their shop on the ground floor. Wow!! It’s like paradise in there.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen