Freitag, 20. September 2013

Munich


http://www.anwaltinfos.de/media/wappen/muenchen.png
I stayed in Munich for 5 days at my auntie. I was really looking forward to visit because recently I became a little cousin girl. She is really cute!!:) and it was do fun staying with them. So I noticed that when you got kids you eat more healthy and you are way more
active. :)) so we went out to the park a lot to see some deer and feet them!!:)
So since we had a little child we were allowed to go to the kids section at the German Museum :)) that was awesome. Because the German Museum is nice for adults and more grown up children. So it was nice to have a kids section as well. And let me say this I loved it! ❤ they have a big water park, a huge guitar where you can go inside :o (amazing) :D
They are trying to show science in a fun way and that's what the Museum needed!!:)) the rest is really nice and "learny" too but it's also fun to just have fun and learn.
My fav. Section is the one with all the planes and the one about space. I love to travel by plane and one day ill go into space. (Dream) :)
So in a few weeks I’m going to visit Munich again and believe me the Oktoberfest will be awesome. But maybe I’m not going to write about my second trip!! :/  we will see :D


http://static.ohnekekse.de.s3.amazonaws.com/img/stadt/muenchen.png





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen