Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

Me and the Beach



Well I’m not a big fan of the beach because I don’t like everybody staring at me, it’s cold and windy, you’ll be wet and you get sand everywhere. Maybe I don’t need the beach as much as everybody else. My best friend Nele told me that she would go every day when she could. My answer wasn’t  that nice but true:  “when you live by the beach you don’t need it so much! You have it all around you every day and then it’s ok to go into the water just once in a while. It was the same with me in Australia.” I think that was not what she expected. :D

So that’s how I think of the beach in general. On my trip it the north of Germany we had a lot of time so Nele and I went nearly every day to the beach. And it was lovely. The weather was really good and the water up here isn’t as salty as in other seas. :D and they are so many handsome boys up  here and watching them play volleyball let me forget that everything is full of sand. :D so you don’t need to travel fare to see hot boys and girls. You just need a beach. So the beach isn’t  that bad you just need to go to the right one with the right person! 
So check out Neles Blog: http://maybelifemaybenot.blogspot.de/ ( it's german) :D
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen