Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

Preparations for my next big trip!


Well it isn’t that big in comparison to my other trips. This time I’m about to do a trip through Germany. :D I’ll go to the North with visiting Lübeck, Hamburg, Bremen and Berlin and I’ll go to the South to see Stuttgart and Munich. In between all this I’ll visit Vienna for two days.


That’s all possible because I bought a “Deutschland-pass”. It’s pretty good because you can travel though howl Germany for a month and if you want to go to Austria or Switzerland you can go there for two days as well. So it’s perfect and finally I’ll be able see Berlin and Vienna. :D 


I will take my laptop with me so I can write while I’m away. Well that’s the point of this Blog anyway! :D



source: http://www.bahn.de/micro/view/mdb/bahnintern/angebotsberatung/microsite/deutschland-pass_2013/mdb_115644_deutschlandpass_980x442_980x442_hq.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen