Montag, 17. Juni 2013

School in Australia



What can I tell you about going to school in Australia!?!


Well it was really nice and everybody was very helpful because you’re like a magical figure and you came to make everything sprinkle of glitter!!:DD  well I forgot my glitter at home but I tried to do my best to be a normal person!:DD ( well I am a normal person so it wasn’t that hard :D ) I think I did a good job because I was really accepted anywhere because I was the youngest at the internationals so they didn’t really wanted to hang out with me and I wasn’t good in making friends!:/ So I was the luckiest person when one of the older internationals ( Britt ) :D  invited me to eat lunch with them!:D I also meet a lot of people at this camp for surfing!:D we never actually went surfing but we had a lot of time and I met some great people there!:) but that’s a different story! 


The weirdest thing at school for me was the uniform! There is nothing special about them but I was 14 years old and I never had to wear any so it felt strange. I didn’t and still don’t get the point of wearing them!:DD its nice not to freak out every morning on what to wear but that’s it! Everybody hades them and tries to change them that they look different!:DD


Then there are the rules!^^


I understand that every-body/school needs rules but not even allowing to put any make-up on is a little bit wired. As well as being not allowed to wear your hair down!:o What’s the point one that!?! And that’s just a few rules! I never actually read the howl thing!:D

But I kind of liked this system! I know, why would she say something like that after talk about how stupid they are? But I think with not as tight rules about the make-up or the clothes it would be fine. And after all: 
It was a really relaxing time at school in Australia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen