Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

First Day in Australia


Thanks to my Aunty I was able to go to Australia.

An important part of my life was my time in Australia. I spent six month there and it was the best time of my life!!:D Well I was 14 years old (yes I know, I was a little bit to young :D ) It was really early when I arrived at Brisbane Airport so my host-parents sent a driver to pick Nora (another girl that would go to my school there) and me up. It was kind of odd driving with them because I was so bad in English that I couldn’t talk at all. So I let Nora do the talking!:D

When we arrived in my street the navigation system just stopped. :o But I knew that we weren’t right! The House wasn’t blue!! :( so we just continue driving. Luckily I spotted a blue house and I told Nora to say that that’s the right house!:DD ( and it was the right one) The driver just confused Street with Esplanade. :D

I was really scared because I didn’t knew how to behave when I first met my host parent!( because we just learned how to react when they are picking us up at the airport :o )  Luckily it was time for breakfast so we got to know each other a lot better while eating something! (well I just sat there and couldn’t say a think besides yes/no/ maybe and what does it mean? :D ) I never really had a breakfast like this before (with eggs and stuff)  because I ate my breakfast at school in Germany (without my parents) :D but my host parents were really nice and gave me a warm welcome into their family. <3 

WELL I would love to write more about this day but I don’t really remember anything because I wasn’t allowed to sleep so I wouldn’t get a Jetlag and I was sleepwalking around the whole day. :D I think we went clothes shopping because it was winter ( well 15°C) but it felt really cold because I just arrived from Singapore :D ( and I just took summer clothes because I thought it was warm in Australia!) :D I must have been enormously tiered because as stupid as I was/am I decided to jump into our pool to wake up but I still went to bed after it! :) 
I had a lot of fun on this day!:D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen