Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

WOW I'm scared



 I never ever thought that I would do something like this and my English isn’t that good but I really like trying new things and since I really like to show the world what I do I thought why don’t you start your own Blog maybe do some YouTube-Videos! :D So I’m not a great writer but I thought why not do it so here I am :) I don’t really know what to write here but since I have planned a couple travels around Europe I thought I write about them. But since that isn’t the only thing I’m interested in I’ll write about other things too! :D (Mostly things I like or do besides traveling! :D)



I’m not really an English-speaking person because I grew up and live in Germany. I don’t like to do German things and I believe my English is way better than my German. As you can see I’m more interested in languages than math or science. Thanks to my great English and Latin teacher Mrs. /Ms. Padberg (I really don’t know if she is married or not. :D )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen